Saturday, December 10, 2016

Introduction


Although this is actually my second post, I would like to provide a detailed introduction to my blog, Absolute Moral Truth ( | Moral Truth | ). I have created this blog in order to spread my ideas and beliefs involving theories of science, mathematics, religion, and modern political issues. My blogs are not intended to offend any specific individual or demographic, though some may be offended by the ideas I present. I am a devout Roman Catholic, but I do not represent the official stance of the Church on any of the matters that I choose to comment on.



 Please take time to comment on each post and request any desired topics for my next post. Remember to always be respectful, but use comments to debate me on my points or ask me questions. Thank you for your support and God bless you.




On a separate note, I will be signing off all of my posts with the phrase: Quod Erat Demonstrandum, which is a Latin phrase meaning "that which was to be demonstrated", and is often used as punctuation in a formal mathematical proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment